Travancore Devaswom Board is offering host of services and facilities offered to the donors.
We request you to co-operate with TDB in delivering better service to donors and to millions of pilgrims thus utilizing the limited resources at Sannidhanam effectively.
For reserving the rooms, donors are requested to fill the reservation request form in sabarimalaaccommodaiton.com and send it to the special officer. (Accommodation), Sabarimala along with a photo copy of the filled donor pass. Don’t send the original pass along with the reservation request Original pass should be produced while allocating the room against reservation.
TDB will publish the reservation chart in their website www.sabarimalaaccomodation.com. Please email to email@example.com if your reservation is not registered in the reservation chart.
TDB is in the process of implementing e-mail and mobile messages services (SMS) to intimate on reservation. You are requested to provide your mobile phone number and E-mail ID. To
inform the status of rooms to pilgrims utilizing the pass, you are requested to provide their mobile number and e-mail ID.
Room reservation for donors started on sabarimalaaccomodation.com
Please follow the instructions given below.
1. Rooms for free or paid accommodation should be reserved at least seven days in advance.
2. The duplicate copy of concerned pass duly filled with occupants name, date and time has to
be sent for reservation to:
The Executive Officer / Accommodation Officer.
Sabarimala Devaswom, Sannidhanam (P.O).
Pamba, Pathanamthitta (Dist),
Kerala State- 687113
3. The validity of the pass is only for the Mandalam, Makaravilakku and Vishu festival period.
4. Accommodation will only be allowed on production of donor passes for any given day.
5. The reserved room has to be occupied before 10 PM on the date of reservation. All unoccupied rooms at 10 PM will be allotted to general pool.
6. Request for extended stay will be subject to the availability of rooms.
7. The rooms once allotted are not transferable and has to be vacated before the time
specified in the advance receipt issued by the Accommodation Officer.
8. Security deposit will be refunded on producing the deposit receipt by the person who has
deposited the amount.
9. Any damage caused to the room during stay has to be reported to the caretaker or
accommodation officer. If any damage noticed after vacating the rooms suitable
compensation will be recovered from the donor.
10. The person who is availing the pass facility has to produce identity proof with photo namely
electoral ID card, Driving license, Copy of passport etc.
11. All inmates will have to follow the instructions of accommodation officer for effective
utilization of accommodation facility at Holy Sabarimala.
12. If the donor issues the pass to only devotee, these instructions should be conveyed to the
person availing the facility.